Spirax Sarco Steam Trap Handbook
Removing condensate and air from your system is essential. Returning condensate to the boiler house maximizes use of energy. Spiral Sarco the right steam trap for your application and the people to advise you.
- BALANCED PRESSURE STEAM TRAPS - Balanced pressure thermostatic steam traps adjust automatically to varying steam pressures.
- BIMETALLIC STEAM TRAPS - Bimetallic steam traps can conserve energy by discharging sub-cooled condensate in those applications which utilize sensible heat.
- FAULT DETECTION - Spirax Sarco solutions for effective steam trap management.
- FLOAT AND THERMOSTATIC STEAM TRAPS - Extremely versatile traps that work efficiently on both light and heavy condensate loads.
- INVERTED BUCKET STEAM TRAPS - Inverted bucket traps are the most robust type of the mechanical traps.
- LIQUID EXPANSION STEAM TRAPS - The liquid expansion steam trap employs a liquid expansion device to discharge condensate at a predefined temperature.
- MANIFOLDS - The modern method of manifolding is to purchase the manifold as a standard piece of equipment just like buying a steam trap.
- SEALED STEAM TRAPS - Replacement sealed traps utilize a non-remakeable joint, eliminating the risk of leaks to atmosphere.
- SWIVEL CONNECTORS AND TRAPS - Our range of connectors significantly reduce installation time, cuts costs dramatically, and eliminate system leaks.
- THERMODYNAMIC STEAM TRAPS - Thermodynamic steam traps combine reliability, simplicity and efficiency of operation.